In the meanwhile, here's what's new and interesting . . .
- I've switched, at least temporarily, from my signature fragrance of Quelques Fleurs to Tom Ford's Violet Blonde. Luscious.
- Food & Wine editors tried macarons from seven bakeries, and liked Macaron Cafe, in NYC, best. I was in Manhattan over the weekend, and the line at Laduree was snaking out the door. Glad I didn't wait, when I can order online from the Cafe. For medicinal purposes, of course.
- Our holiday party at work is in two weeks and we are excited to have The White Apron catering. There's a reason they have been voted "Best Caterer" for 2010.
- Teavana's JavaVana Mate Tea - chocolate and vanilla blended with black Assam and roasted mate tea. A nice morning or evening tea.
- I am a big fan of Masterpiece Mystery, and the recent Case Histories is worth watching if for no other reason than Jason Isaacs and Millie Innes, who is absolutely delightful.