Your Privacy at Cocoa & Lavender


Hello, my friends,

As a truly valued subscriber to Cocoa & Lavender, I am writing - like many other food writers you follow - to let you know that I have published an updated privacy policy on Cocoa & Lavender to be complaint with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).

This very important regulation is important for you, as it protects your data from being used in ways you don't want. It is being required in the European Union as of 25 May 2018, but I acknowledge and support this for all my readers around the world. My updated policy can be found in the section of Cocoa & Lavender called Your Privacy.

By continuing to subscribe to Cocoa & Lavender after 25 May 2018, you acknowledge and accept my Privacy Policy. As always, you are free to unsubscribe at any time, although I would miss you very much. To do so, you can contact me directly at cocoaandlavender@gmail.com. Simply tell me you wish to unsubscribe and let me know the email address where you receive Cocoa & Lavender post notifications; I will remove your information. Alternatively, you can click the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of my post notifications.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you will continue to enjoy my life with good food.

To the kitchen!
David


Labels: , ,